- Overall Height: 92.5”
- Weight: 71 pounds
- BTU Input: 42,000 BTU’s at 11.0 “ W.C.
- Ambi Fire Glass Tube: Our “Ambi-Fire” 4” diameter commercial grade “Borosilicate” quartz glass tube and “Pyromid” ceramic burner is the true heart and soul of our fire feature and sets us apart. All Ambiance products use high heat resistant “Borosilicate” glass. Borosilicate glass and ceramic burners are known for having a very low co-efficient of thermal expansion and are resistant to thermal shock, discoloration, and structural fatigue. Borosilicate glass is used in demanding high temp commercial, industrial, and medical applications. Our “Ambi Fire” tube also allows for a higher percentage of light transmission. HID (High Intensity Discharge) lighting such as mercury vapor and metal halide lamps also use Borosilicate glass for maximum light transmission. The thermal insulation tiles on the Space Shuttle were made from Borosilicate glass!
- Reflectors: One-piece anodized aluminum. Three chrome plated steel reflectors are mounted on the interior of each top support piece for added reflection
- Ignation: “Sure Start” continuous spark ignition (battery included)
- Burner: “Pyromid” kiln fired ceramic burner with variable output and control
- Emitter Grid: “Ambi–Glo” Series 430 stainless steel
- Side Panels: Model PC14AB- Polyurethane powder coated galvanized steel (Antique Bronze)
Model PC14SS Series 304 commercial grade stainless steel
- Materials: Side Supports are extruded aluminum
Protective grillwork is chrome plated 22L stainless steel
- Base Dimension: Three-sided pyramid 22” x 22” x 22”
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane only. Regulated to 11” W.C.
- Gas Supply: Maximum 20 Lb cylinder equipped with OPD (Overfill Protection Device). Cylinder is not included with unit, but available through your selling dealer.
- Safety Systems: 100% Safety Shut Off & Tip Over “Shut Off Switch” and protective grill-work around sides of unit
- Connection: Approved LP hose, LP regulator, and connection to OPD cylinder (included), propane cylinder not included
- Clearances: Minimum 36” clearances from combustibles on sides and minimum 24” clearances from combustibles on top. Unit must be used outside only and must be placed on a level, non combustible surface
- Security Feature: A securing tab is mounted at the base of each support leg, fasteners not included
- External Fasters: Stainless steel
- Certifications: ANSI Z83.26-2007/CSA 2.37-2007 Gas-Fired Outdoor Infrared Patio Heaters
ANSI Z83.26a 2008/CSA 2.37a-2008 Gas Fired Outdoor Infrared Patio Heaters
CSA Approved for the US and Canada