- 1 jar Basil Pesto Alfredo
- Fresh mushrooms (diced)
- 1 medium onion (roasted & diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (roasted & diced)
- Shredded mozerella cheese
- Mediteranneanish seasoning
- 1 pack frozen cocktail shrimp (thawed & rinsed)
- 1 smoked chicken breast (diced) (use Dizzy Pig Shakin the Tree Seasoning)
- 1 premixed pizza dough pack
Mix the dough and set aside to rise.
Heat the grill and place the baking stone to bring it up to a temperature of 400 degrees.
Quarter the onion and bell pepper. Place onto a perforated grill basket after coating all the pieces with olive oil. Place onto the grill and roast the vegetables. (add other items such as jalapeno, etc. if you desire)
Once the dough has risen, push it our into the a round pizza form using a oiled piece of foil. Place the foil with the dough onto the baking stone and toast for seven minutes.
Remove the toasted dough and invert it onto a pizza peel.
Build the pizza: Alfredo sauce first, shrimp and chicken next, mushrooms & vegetables, shredded Mozerella, and top with the Mediterraneanish seasoning.
Slide off the pizza peel onto the baking stone and let cook for ten minutes or until crust is crisp.
This is a crazy good pizza!
TL Stallings, Madison Fireplace & Patio