- 2 boneless chicken breasts (grilled to 165 degree internal temp)
- Dizzy Pig Shakin the Tree Seasoning
- Olive oil
- 9×13 deep side aluminum baking pan
- 9 Lasagna Noodles (par boil according to package directions)
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Italian and Parmesan Style shredded cheese
- 2 Bottles of Traditional Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Small container of Baby Bella sliced mushrooms (diced)
- 1 8oz. box of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Italian Style Cheese
- 2 Tbs of Dizzy Pig Mediterraneanish Seasoning
- Mix all ingredients into a sauce pan and heat on a low setting until blended.
- 1 10.5 ounce can of diced carrots (drained)
- 1 10.5 ounce can of spinach (drained)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Gently mix ingredients into a bowl until blended.
Preheat Grill to 350 degrees.
Season chicken breast with Shakin the Tree Seasoning over olive oiled meat.
Place onto the grill and cook until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
Remove when done and dice the meat into small pieces.
Place a small coating of the sauce on the bottom of the pan. Place 3 lasagna noodle over the sauce. Coat with a layer of the Filling. Coat with a layer of chicken. Coat with a layer of Sauce.
Place another layer of noodles over the sauce and repeat the process.
Place a third layer of noodles over that level and then cover with remaining sauce.
Bake for 40 minutes covered with a foil lid.
Remove and sprinkle with shredded Italian, and Parmesan Cheese. Place a coating of bread crumbs over cheese. Return to grill and bake for 10 minutes with no lid.
Remove and let cool for 30 minutes. Cut into rectangles and serve.
TL Stallings, Madison Fireplace & Patio