PIMENTO CHEESE AND BRISKET NACHOS
Two bags of restaurant style tortilla chips
Chopped brisket point (substitute chopped sausage if no brisket is available)
Pico d Gallo
2 cups of Pimento cheese (store bought or homemade with cream cheese)
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped cilantro leaves
Chopped ‘Madison Fireplace & Patio Candied Jalapeños’
The key to this recipe is to use some freshly smoked brisket from your Grill.
Use your favorite sausage as a substitute or combine both.
I used a small crock pot to melt the cheese together. Also, you should warm your meat up before serving the plates.
- Place the nachos onto a paper plate.
- Add some of the chopped brisket over the nachos.
- Next a spoonful of the pico d galo.
- Scatter some chopped jalapeños over the nachos.
- Cover with the melted cheese.
- Put a dollop of sour cream on top of the nachos.
- Cilantro over the sour cream.
Very good appetizer.
Add some of the sliced brisket flat, some refried beans, and now you have a meal.
Enjoy this dish during this Holiday Season.
T.L.Stallings, Madison Fireplace & Patio